Patterson Town Hall
NYS Route 311 at Front Street
Patterson is located in the northeast corner of Putnam County, New
York, in the Harlem River Valley region of New York State. Whether you are
a new or long-time resident, or a visitor, use our Website to learn more about
our town, from its past to its present.
Using our website:
- Your main source for town government information can be found on the departmental pages. Use these pages to find links to
meeting agendas, calendars, and minutes, and information about garbage pickups and recycling.
- Links to school districts, PART buses, and other area organizations can be found under the Links and Points
of Interest menus. Information on the town parks, state parks, and nature preserves located in Patterson can be
found under the Points of Interest menu.
- Breaking town news will be posted on the Town Announcements page.
- You can learn more about the Phase II Stormwater Management effort and things that you can do for your home or
business by visiting Patterson's Stormwater Management website.
- Be sure to visit Historic Patterson, the
website devoted to the history of our town. This site is owned and maintained by the Town of Patterson.
The 2013 final assessment roll can be accessed
More news from the Patterson Asssessor's Office is available from the
- Monday, December 16th, 2013: Planning Board - submission deadline
Patterson weather and environmental news:
weather from the National Weather Service
||NYS DEC AIR Quality
best viewed with Microsoft
Internet Explorer 5+ or